Transfer Pricing & Tax Solutions Limited is a ‘boutique’ advisory firm specialising in transfer pricing in New Zealand and Australia and international/corporate tax in New Zealand.
The firm offers substantial and broad experience with all aspects of transfer pricing, including pricing financial instruments.
We pride ourselves in having valuable working relationships with Inland Revenue’s transfer pricing specialists and have experience in leading transfer pricing controversy defence for large multinationals.
We are thought leaders on topical/emerging transfer pricing and international tax issues and are regular presenters and authors on the subject.
Our firm is licensed with the Chartered Accountants of Australia and New Zealand.
Skills and Professional experience
The firm has two partners with over 55 years combined experience in transfer pricing and international tax with Big 4 firms.
We provide our services to a diverse range of large and small clients across many industries. Our work includes:
- Designing transfer pricing/operating model frameworks,
- Preparing transfer pricing documentation
- Leading significant transfer pricing controversy defence and dispute resolution
- Unilateral and bilateral APA’s; and
- Mutual Agreement Procedures
- Advising foreign clients on structures for inbound investment into New Zealand and New Zealand clients on structures for investment out of New Zealand.