TPA Global promotes a global approach to tax compliance, which includes devising a strategy at the group level and implementing it at local levels using a sound corporate governance structure.
In addition to our consultancy services, we have software partners that support us in automating tax workflows, including the annual preparation of Master files, Local files, as well as CbCR and Local forms for multinationals.
To learn more about the software solutions we recommend, as well as our approach to specific global tax compliance solutions, follow the links below.
Over the past 20 years, TPA Global has grown from a transfer pricing boutique to a full-range tax consultancy firm. Our highly specialized professionals remain experts in the full range of transfer pricing services, including design, implementation, documentation & defence of a transfer pricing system.
With our global network of partners in 60+ countries around the globe, we ensure that our clients remain fully compliant with applicable transfer pricing regulations and requirements, wherever they operate.
Proactivity in managing your challenges is key in gaining full control. TPA Global offers a variety of services in the area of risk management, which include:
• Identification of key high-risk operations of the MNE;
• Identification of key high-risk jurisdictions for the MNE;
• Identification of inconsistencies between tax, operating and governance models of the MNE arising our of the annual value chain analysis conducted for the TP documentation purposes;
• Identification of applicable dispute avoidance instruments to the MNE.
• Redesign of TP models, value chain analysis, other voluntary measures;
• Unilateral, bilateral, multilateral APAs;
• ISO certifications;
• Co-operative compliance programs;
• Safe harbour rules;
• Pre-audit settlements.