Event: "Global Tax Controversy - Take Tax Back To The Board Room"
|9.00 - 9.10 am||Welcome Speech||Poon Yew Hoe|
|9.10 - 9.45 am||Introduction
- Overview of how can VCA be used as a diagnostics tool to realign your values across businesses as required under the latest Transfer Pricing development in Malaysia
|9.45 - 10.30 am||Key TP developments in Europe
- Latest initiatives by OECD/ developments
- TP issues facing by MNCs (with some real-life examples from the past 1 year)
|10.30 - 11.00 am||Coffee / Tea Break|
|11.00 - 1.00 pm||Value Chain Analysis (1)
- Implications of BEPS
- Requirements for BEPS
- VCA techniques
- Pie chart method & example
- Porter method & example
- Process contribution analysis & Example
- Business Model Canvas method & example
|1.00 - 2.00 pm||Lunch Break|
|2.00 - 3.45 pm
||Value Chain Analysis (2)
- Strategic Impact of a VCA
- Governance, Control impact, Risk Management and Technology.
- Case Study
|3.45 - 4.45 pm||How does VCA fit into the Malaysian TP requirements?
James De Caluwe (Oleon Group),
and a representative from the Malaysian Inland Revenue Board
Copyright © 2018
Transfer Pricing Associates BV.
All rights reserved.