Tax authorities are increasingly relying on technology for data gathering, exchange of information and analytics. Current digital systems can even provide real-time tax collections, re-conciliations and assessments.
TPA Global produced the Tax Technology heat map to show tax authorities using technology to screen and catch taxpayers.
A summary of heat map research:
- LATAM countries are ahead of the curve with Brazil in the driver’s seat
- Spanish tax authorities are leading in tax technology in Europe
- Value Added Tax is the most digitalized means of taxation
- Taxpayers have to be fully aware of technology used by tax authorities
- The burning platform to digitalize as an MNE gets stronger by the day
Request Tax Technology heat map presentation Contact TPA Global Tax Technology