R7VAT – Implementation of Fully Automated VAT Compliance Solutions Made Easy
One of TPA’s technology partners Cygnet Infotech has developed a comprehensive VAT solution named R7VAT MTD, which is amongst others recently approved by HMRC for use by companies in the UK to automate and manage their VAT returns filing process but can also be used broadly within the EU.
R7VAT MTD helps in end-to-end automation of the VAT process from extraction of data from source systems to preparation and submission of VAT returns.
- Is available as a standalone software or as a complete VAT return summarization and preparation tool;
- Is available as a cloud/on-premise solution depending on your needs;
- Can be integrated with ERPs like SAP and Oracle for automated data extraction;
- Can be customized and configured for specific organizational needs;
- Can ensure that errors are identified and corrected before filing by implementing 400+ data validation checks;
- Can track VAT obligations, VAT liabilities and VAT payments and provide alerts for the same;
- Is configured with data security and encryption of the highest order with complete GDPR compliance.
- Digesh Thakore, Cygnet Infotech, India
- Keval Hutheesing, Cygnet Infotech, India
- Marc Zaal, Partner, TPA Global BV, The Netherlands
Thursday, 12 December 2019
9:00AM – 10:00AM Mexico, USA and Canada
12:00AM – 1:00PM Brazil (BRT)
3:00PM – 4:00PM London (GMT)
4:00PM – 5:00PM Amsterdam (CET)
6:00PM – 7:00PM Moscow (MSK)