TPA Global is organizing a series of three webinars focusing on how to perform a BEPS-compliant Value Chain Analysis.
In the first session, we will discuss what triggers the need for a value chain analysis (VCA), what VCA should entail, and how it will be used by taxpayers across the globe to design, implement, document, and defend a transfer pricing policy.
Some of the necessary elements to run a VCA we will address during the webinar include:
- Regulatory references for a compliant VCA;
- The different approaches to VCA:
- Strategy – Strategy at corporate level vs strategy at business level and the impact of industrywide changes;
- Governance and Control – importance of leadership and change management to the restructuring of the VCA;
- Operating Models – how to visualize the operations within an MNE and how to categorize risk;
- VCA as linking pin between business and tax;
- Visualization Techniques;
- Qualification Techniques.
The upcoming webinars in the series will focus on:
- Quantitative VCA based on MNE-specific data sets
- Quantitative VCA based on Industrywide data sets
- Steef Huibregtse – CEO, TPA Global
- Zoe Li – Senior Associate, TPA Global
- Amir Gholizadeh – Junior Associate, TPA Global
Date and Time
Wednesday, March 15th, 2023
15:00 – 16:00 CET.