10 Practical Tips to Manage (tax risk) and File your Country-by-Country Report before year end!
Global Tax Technology
The webinar will cover the following 10 practical topics:
- What are the important visual data analysis tools I should be using to detect BEPS tax risk and the ‘false +ves’ (no BEPS tax risk)?
- A practical case study on how a CBC Report should be analyzed.
- What quick steps I should take to mitigate any potential BEPS risk in my CBC Report?
- How to ensure my legacy tax positions not becoming dragged in the post BEPS world?
- Should I be proactive or reactive in my communication to tax authorities on the analysis outcome of the CBC Report, i.e. what is the role of Table 3?
- What is the most relevant tax technology tool to manage my tax risk in a CBC Report?
- How to convert the big data in a CBC Report into an opportunity, for example, by performing a high-level value chain analysis?
- How to get a buy-in from the key stakeholders on the business and tax changes suggested by the outcome of the CBC Report risk analysis?
- How to manage corporate tax governance in case there are too many BEPS tax risks?
- What quick organization changes I should be making to remain in control of my CBC Report risk assessment process, i.e. how does my multiple year approach look like?