In the process of revitalising international taxation the implementation of global tax transparency standards will be paired with regional and country-specific ones to address local-specific issues. In this process, where does Brazil stand? What should your company expect from the involvement of Brazil in the development of tax transparency standards? Has your company developed a model of exchange of tax and transfer pricing information within the group for Brazil-related tax and transfer pricing matters?
This recording will address the following:
- The internal and external factors driving international taxation and transfer pricing in Brazil;
- Particularities of the Brazilian transfer pricing rules in comparison to internationally recognized standards; and
- Mechanics of the transfer pricing methods available in Brazil, existing safe-harbors, as well as compliance related aspects.
At the end of the recording, you will:
- Understand how and to which extent the foregoing internal and external factors will influence the Brazilian approach to promoting tax transparency;
- Realise the benefits for implementing a consistent, secure and cost-effective model for Brazil-related tax and transfer pricing matters.