We anticipate candidates would have the following personal qualities and professional qualifications:
- A university degree or equivalent qualification in business or economics;
- At least four years of relevant working experience in consultancy or industry;
- Outstanding analytical skills and report writing skills;
- An interest in developing innovative valuation solutions based on valuation techniques, value chain analytics and common sense;
- Ability and motivation to lead business development activities for the global valuations group;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Commercial awareness and bringing a “book of business”;
- Fluency in English and preferably an excellent command of at least one other language.
All applications and responses are kept fully confidential.
Fill out the form below or send your motivation letter and CV to:Mrs. Yvonne Chin, email@example.com
Note: upon your apply you will receive an invitation to complete an short online assessment through our online app.
The finalization and content of this survey will also be part of the application procedure.
Contract type: Temporary / Permanent
Studies level: University Degree
Office location: Amsterdam (NL)
Expected starting date: Upon availability