A member of TPA Global is recruiting a Transfer Pricing Manager from/for Germany to strengthen and expand our consulting division globally.
Successful applicants must be able to demonstrate experience and knowledge in the tax, economics and business areas of transfer pricing in a dynamic, multinational environment.
We anticipate that candidates have the following personal qualities and professional qualifications:
- A university degree or equivalent qualification in tax or economics;
- At least two years of relevant working experience in consultancy or industry;
- A proven track record in transfer pricing project management;
- An interest in developing innovative transfer pricing solutions based on best practice, commercial reality and advanced economic analyses such as value chain analytics and tax technology;
- Commercial awareness and a (strong) interest marketing and sales;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Outstanding analytical and report writing skills;
- Fluency in German and an excellent command of English;
- A willingness to travel;
- Knowledge and experience of transfer pricing practice and application within Germany.
All applications and responses are kept fully confidential.
To apply for this position, please email your motivation letter expressing your interest in Transfer Pricing and CV to:
Transfer Pricing & Friends GmbH (TPA Global Member)
T: +49 (0)711 99 33 83 2
F: +49 (0)711 99 33 83 9
Your CV should include the following details:
- Results of all your university exams to date
- Any positions of responsibility that you have held
- Previous work experience (e.g. part time jobs)
- Your interests and key achievements to date
Note: upon your apply you may receive an invitation to complete a short online assessment through our online app.
The finalization and content of this survey will also be part of the application procedure.
Contract type: Temporary / Permanent
Studies level: University Degree
Office location: Stuttgart (Germany)
Expected starting date: Upon availability