TPA Global is recruiting a Transfer Pricing and Tax Technology Manager from/for Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Norway and Sweden to strengthen and expand our consulting division globally.
Successful applicants must be able to demonstrate experience and knowledge in the tax technology economics and business areas of transfer pricing in a dynamic, multinational environment.
We anticipate that candidates have the following personal qualities and professional qualifications:
- A university degree or equivalent qualification in tax or economics;
- At least four years of relevant working experience in consultancy or industry;
- A proven track record in tax technology and tax related project management;
- An interest in developing innovative tax/transfer pricing solutions based on best practice, commercial reality and advanced economic analyses;
- Commercial awareness and a (strong) interest marketing and sales;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Outstanding IT, analytical and report writing skills;
- Fluency in English;
- A willingness to travel;
- Knowledge and experience of tax technology “best practices” and application within Europe, with a focus on the Nordics.
All applications and responses are kept fully confidential.