The TPA Global Group is recruiting Transfer Pricing professionals to strengthen and expand our consulting division globally.
Successful applicants must be able to demonstrate experience and knowledge in the tax, economic and business areas of transfer pricing in a dynamic multinational environment.
We anticipate candidates would have the following personal qualities and professional qualifications:
- A university degree or equivalent qualification in tax, economics or IT;
- At least one year of relevant working experience in consultancy or industry;
- A proven track record in tax, transfer pricing and tax technology project management, preferably also in controversy;
- An interest in developing innovative tax and transfer pricing solutions based on best practice, commercial reality and advanced economic and IT analyses;
- Commercial awareness;
- Excellent communication and IT skills;
- Outstanding analytical and report writing skills;
- Fluency in English and an excellent command of at least one other language;
- A willingness to travel;
- Knowledge and experience of transfer pricing and tax technology practice and application within at least one country, preferably the Netherlands.
All applications and responses are kept fully confidential.
Fill out the form below or send your motivation letter and CV to: Mrs. Yvonne Chin, [email protected]
Note: upon your apply you may receive an invitation to complete a short online assessment through our online app.
The finalization and content of this survey will also be part of the application procedure.
Contract type: Temporary / Permanent
Open position(s): 1
Experience: 4 to 7 years
Studies level: University Degree
Office location: Amsterdam (NL)
Expected starting date: Upon availability