About the role
As TPA is expanding more into the tax technology sphere, we’re looking for Marketing Technology associates who will help us execute our marketing campaigns while supporting the team in tax technology projects.
As part of the marketing team, you will execute a variety of day-to-day activities which may be related to social media, email marketing, website management, organizing and running webinars, the creation of marketing materials, and others. Additionally, you will step into tax technology projects to handle communications, coordinate activities, prepare materials, and provide other support as needed.
As a hybrid role, the position requires a mix of skills in B2B marketing and business development. Candidates should also be willing to familiarize themselves with tax technology concepts and terminology and acquire a basic understanding of tax-related terms. In addition to these skills, you need to be able to manage deadlines well, prioritize tasks, and most importantly, thrive in a fast-paced and collaborative environment.
- Assist in marketing activities like social media and website management, email marketing, materials creation etc.
- Help organize webinars and events (online and in-person)
- Manage daily administrative tasks as needed
- Assist on tax technology projects for potential and existing clients
- Demo our tax technology solutions to potential clients
- Assist Partners and the Board with ad-hoc tasks
Who you are
- University degree and/or relevant experience in Marketing and Business
- 1-2 years of work experience in the relevant fields
- Basic knowledge of digital marketing tools and techniques, such as CMS and CRM
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Good time management, prioritization, and multitasking skills
- Stress-resistant and able to work in fast-paced environments
- Fluent in English (knowledge of Dutch is a plus)
Contract type: Permanent (Full-time)
Office location: Amsterdam (NL)
Expected starting date: Upon Availability