TPA Global HQ in Amsterdam is looking for a Junior Personal Assistant (part-time) to join our team.
Are you pro-active, service-oriented, and eager to learn and want to grow as a PA? You will support two partners and the Board with secretarial and organizational tasks as well as providing general office management support.
- Assist Partners and the Board with any assigned task both administrative and organizational
- Prepare and edit presentations / draft and update correspondence / reports
- Maintain, timely respond & follow up on all client requests
- Complex diary management
- Arrange & set up conference calls / webinars
- Planning and organizing meetings and gatherings
- Office management tasks
- Other duties as and when directed.
- Fluent in English and Dutch
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Word, Power Point and Excel
- Can multitask
- Excellent time management skills and reliability
- Is flexible, stress resistance and highly organized
- Social media skills
- Candidates matching the profile described above are invited to submit their CV and Motivational Letter application in English to Mrs. Yvonne Chin, email@example.com.