TPA Global is looking for an experienced IT Support Assistant (part-time) to join our team.
You will be responsible for all IT issues at our head office in Amsterdam.
- Full IT support for small office environment
- Knowledge of: user accounts (AD/Exchange/O365), HP laptops, VOIP telephony; hardware setup; remote support tools (Teamviewer/RDP); Konica/Minolta printers.
- Create Accounts for new users:
- Active Directory
- Exchange (email)
- Add Office 365 license (Teams/Sharepoint/Onedrive)
- Printer SMB
- Setup laptop:
- Join laptop to domain
- Log in to Office365 and download/install Onedrive/Teams
- Install Epson beamer software
- Copy ‘Scans’ folder to desktop
- Setup outlook
- Install printer
- Setup workstation (laptop/monitor/keyboard/mouse/phone)
- Update Windows/Drivers
- Check Event Viewer for potential problems
- Run SFC /SCANNOW to repair any damaged files
- Check diskspace
- Fix issues related to user complaints
The ideal candidate:
- Is fluent in English.
- Can set priorities / can multitask
- Is proactive and service oriented
- Discreet and integerity
- Minimum Completed MBO IT
- Must have minimum of 2 / 3 years of related IT experience working in an office environment.
- Candidates matching the profile described above are invited to submit their CV and Motivational Letter application in English to Mrs. Yvonne Chin, [email protected].