We are looking for an International Tax Manager to strengthen our tax team. The International Tax Manager is responsible for Nouryon’s tax position in Sweden, Finland and Norway and for Transfer Pricing globally.
The International Tax Manager provides (inter)national tax advice and supports on corporate income tax, transfer pricing and special projects relating to international taxation. The International Tax Manager will report to the Tax Lead EMEA. Responsibilities include:
- Advising business units and other staff departments on international tax matters.
- Support in M&A, financing and corporate restructurings.
- Support tax audits and be a contact point for tax authorities.
- Advice on (global) transfer pricing methodology. Support on transfer pricing compliance aspects.
- Support the Tax Accountant to ensure proper tax accounting & reporting.
- Oversee the tax compliance process and the engagement with outsourcing partners.
- Liaise with the internal departments (e.g. Treasury, Controlling, Legal, and Accounting), including creating increasing tax awareness, and manage relationships with external tax advisors.
Location: Netherlands (Amsterdam) or Sweden (Gothenburg)
- Are a tax professional with a Swedish degree in Tax Law.
- Have at least 6 years’ experience in a Big 4 accounting firm, law firm or corporate environment.
- Have in-depth knowledge of Swedish tax laws and transfer pricing. International tax law experience is a must.
- Have strong communication skills (both verbal and written, fluent in Swedish and business English).
- Are a strong analytical thinker, a team player and are able to explain tax to non-tax professionals in a simple and understandable way.
Why join us?
Are you passionate about sustainability, innovation, safety, and collaboration? Do you want to grow together with a company that is forward-looking and continuously improving how they work? Our employees have ideas on how to build a sustainable future and the drive and passion to realize them. They believe that building long-term relationships and integrity are keys to success. If that describes you, we will gladly make way for your ambitions. We offer you countless career opportunities. From day one we support you with your personal growth, through challenging positions and comprehensive learning and development opportunities, in a dynamic, international, diverse, and proactive working environment.
Please apply via our online recruitment system with an uploaded job specific resume and cover letter. We do not accept applications via e-mail, these applications will be disregarded.
For additional information about the vacancy please contact hiring manager; Shibani Makhija, based in Netherlands [email protected]
For information about the recruitment process or your application, please contact Erika Haga, Talent acquisition specialist at email@example.com
For unions related questions please contact:
Akademikerklubben: Katarina Risö, +46 709 57 74 27
Unionen: Helene Rosenlund, +46 708 21 18 39
Ledarna: Sanna Backman, +46 709 57 71 03
If you have any general questions or need assistance, please contact: [email protected]
Nouryon is a global, specialty chemicals leader. Markets and consumers worldwide rely on our essential solutions to manufacture everyday products, such as personal care, cleaning goods, paints and coatings, agriculture and food, pharmaceuticals, and building products. Furthermore, the dedication of more than 9,700 employees with a shared commitment to our customers, business growth, safety, sustainability and innovation has resulted in a consistently strong financial performance. We operate in over 80 countries around the world with a portfolio of industry-leading brands. Visit our website and follow us @Nouryon and on LinkedIn.
The application process
After the closing date, we will start the selection process.
In our first selection we thoroughly go through all the applications. If your skills and qualifications match the profile we are looking for, you will be invited to an initial phone interview that takes approximately 30 minutes. If you proceed in our selection process, we invite you to a face-to-face interview that takes about 1,5 hours. There you will meet with the hiring manager.
We look forward to your application!
We have already chosen our sourcing channels for this recruitment and kindly ask not to be contacted by any advertisement agents, recruitment agencies or manning companies.