TPA Global in Amsterdam is looking for a Senior Associate on Transfer Pricing to strengthen and expand our solution team globally.
Successful applicants must be able to demonstrate experience and knowledge in the tax technology, economics and business areas of transfer pricing in a dynamic, multinational environment.
We anticipate that candidates have the following personal qualities and professional qualifications:
- A university degree or equivalent qualification in tax or economics;
- Over 3 years of relevant global transfer pricing working experience in consultancy or industry;
- A proven track record in tax, global transfer pricing and tax technology project management;
- An interest in developing innovative transfer pricing solutions based on best practice, commercial reality and advanced economic analyses;
- Commercial awareness and a (strong) interest in marketing and sales;
- Knowledge and experience of transfer pricing and tax technology practice and application within at least one country;
- An aptitude for solid client relationship management;
- Excellent communication and IT skills and time- and project management skills;
- Solid people management skills;
- Outstanding analytical and report writing skills;
- Advanced computer skills in Word, Excel and PowerPoint;
- Fluency in English;
- A willingness to travel.
All applications and responses are kept fully confidential.
Fill out the form below or send your motivation letter and CV to: Mrs. Yvonne Chin, [email protected]
Note: upon your apply you may receive an invitation to complete a short online assessment through our online app.
The finalization and content of this survey will also be part of the application procedure.
Studies level: University Degree
Office location: Amsterdam (NL)
Expected starting date: Upon availability