TPA Global and Cygnet Infotech, a multinational IT company based in India, are enlarging their scope of services to the European market for VAT solutions through a strategic alliance. Within this alliance, Cygnet Infotech will deliver the technology and TPA Global the VAT know-how.
Cygnet Infotech IT offerings consist of a range of VAT applications and development services. One of their applications is R7VAT. R7VAT is an automated VAT engine, successfully implemented for many MNEs and governments in the UAE and India.
• Flexible ERP data extraction through XML formats, or the Cygnet developed and proprietary SSIS tool
• Robotic data retrieval
• Real-time control over your VAT data
• Automated preparation of VAT returns, Intrastat reports, and creation of invoices
• Digital signing of reports and invoices
• Performance of data outlier analysis
• Understand your VAT data real-time, correct for mistakes and optimize your VAT return cycle
• Track your global VAT position, improve cash flow, manage working capital and reduce financing costs
• Reduce mistakes and avoid possibly expensive corrections
• Reduce staff cost associated to with preparation of VAT returns, Intrastat reports, etc.
• Improve SOX controls by digital signing of reports, invoices, etc.
• Create clear audit trails and tax audit ready files
Please feel free to contact our specialists team to provide you all key benefits of this great VAT Technology solution:
TPA Global provides solutions in the area of BEPS, Value Chain Analysis for multinationals along with variety of tax, business and educational technologies. Let us show you how to improve your operations and move from “staying out of trouble” to “being in control”.