TPA Global introduces TPA Global LATAM Desk. TPA Global LATAM Desk specializes in the development and implementation of LATAM Transfer Pricing systems to assist multinational enterprises (MNEs) to proactively and efficiently manage and implement their transfer pricing policies in a cost-effective, practical and swift manner; ensuring compliance with local transfer pricing legislation across Latin America (“LATAM”).
TPA Global LATAM Desk will be happy to discuss with you the following solutions:
- Country-by-Country Reporting, Master File, Local File and “Pan-LATAM Master File”
- Preparation and implementation of Country-by-Country Reporting, Master File and Local File, which follow the local requirements besides the general OECD Guidelines.
- Preparation and implementation of a “Pan-LATAM Master File”. The file can centrally address the most relevant LATAM transfer pricing issues while still adhering to the Group’s global transfer pricing policies.
- Other local requirements & transfer pricing forms
- TPA Global LATAM Desk also offers assistance in the preparation of particular local transfer pricing documentation (e.g. Transfer Pricing Forms, Transfer Pricing Studies) to ensure that all the documentation is in line with the requirements and particularities of each domestic transfer pricing system.
- Support in transfer pricing audits
- TPA Global LATAM Desk can advise you on the effective management of a transfer pricing audit in LATAM. From the defense of your transfer pricing documentation to the management of communication with the local tax authorities, our team will be willing to design a personalized approach for your company.
Furthermore, TPA Global LATAM Desk has experience in assisting multinational enterprises (MNEs) with operations in LATAM on aspects related to the alignment of transfer pricing policies, production of segmented financial data, transfer pricing risk mitigation, management of intellectual property, delimitation of intercompany treasury policies and many other aspects.