Poland’s Ministry of Finance has announced the upcoming release of a new mobile application, the KSeF App, which will allow taxpayers to report e-invoices. Starting from 1st July 2024, it will be mandatory for all taxpayers to use this app. The KSeF App will facilitate the real-time creation and submission of sales e-invoices, as well as the receipt and review of purchase e-invoices.
In May 2023, Poland introduced the latest version of its KSeF e-invoicing system, known as FA(2). This update includes schematics, sample files, brochures, manuals, and additional materials, superseding the previous version, FA(1), released on 1st December 2022.
A testing environment for the FA(2) structure is expected to be launched in July 2023, with the production environment becoming available on 1st September 2023.
Currently, B2B e-invoicing is voluntary, but it will become mandatory for all B2B transactions starting from 1st July 2024.
The new publications cover the following aspects:
- Logical structure of e-Invoice FA(2);
- Logical structure of the FA e-Invoice(1)
- Sample files for the logical structure of e-Invoice FA(1)
- Changes made to the draft FA(2) in comparison to the version submitted for consultation on 1st December 2022
- Changes in FA(2) compared to FA(1) submitted for consultation on 1st December 2022
Effective date: 1st July 2024