To stay on top of future tax developments, tax departments need to consider the kind of work environment and workspots that will attract the right tax talent. For providing an attractive work environment, that means offering adequate benefits, opportunities, and challenges. For building a redesigned workspot, it requires integrating tools for knowledge (Digital Intelligent Agent), communication and planning (Microsoft and Google), product automation (TP Genie), and process automation (CT Dashboard).
In this webinar, we will discuss what attractive jobs look like for tax talent and how integrated working environments can contribute. On the other side of the coin, we will also look at what the required skills are for tax talent by considering both the core and extended competencies of such tax professionals. Additionally, we will illustrate how such an automated workspot operates by presenting various use cases.
The specific topics addressed during the webinar include:
For tax talent:
- Why hire talent?
- How to retain talent?
- The future of tax talent. How to work with talent in change management projects?
- Why is a change in tax a challenge?
- Who is making the digital transformation happen?
- What are the steps to standardize and automate your tax workflows?
- How would the next generation of tax technology impact you?
- What is the perfect future of in-house tax?
- What is in-house tax doing?
- How do ‘People’ tasks become Process and Technology initiated tasks?
- How to get your ‘People, Process and Technology’ certification?
For tax workspots:
- The cost of a tax workspot. How to build a business case for more efficient and effective tax workspots?
- How a 3-step approach improves your tax workspot?
- How do tax workspots stay connected?
- How to run tax workspots more efficiently? • How scalable are tax workspots?
- How to calculate RoI on tax workspots?
Steef Huibregtse, CEO, TPA Global
Wednesday, December 7th, 2022 4:00 – 5:00 PM CET