Intercompany finance has always been a challenge for multinationals, sometimes treated as a less significant transaction (compared to buy/sell, services, IP etc).
Nevertheless, this specific subject has received a vast attention from the worldwide tax authorities and tax advisors and thus from multinationals, following the release of the OECD, UN guidelines and BEPS developments and updates.
In an era of an economic crises a global pandemic and an on-going basis, intercompany finance is crucial, leading to an increased dependence of intra-group funding,
With this objective in mind, TPA Global invites you to an informative webinar where we will discuss the practical aspects and experience on the following topics:
- F/R/A in financial transactions
- Allocations of profits / Loses
- FX and risks
- Treasury role
- Full costing versus margin cost
- Long term versus short term loans
- End of Libor and what are the alternatives?
- TP methods and documentation
- Yariv Ben Dov, TPA Global Member
- Victor Valigiuri, Associate at TPA Global
- Zoe Li, Associate at TPA Global
Wednesday, January 26th, 2022 4:00 – 5:00 PM CET