As there were new developments appearing in the market which we would like to share with you, we had postponed this event that was supposed to take place in Q4 2020. This webinar will take place next week Wednesday on February 3rd, 2021. If you have registered, there is no need to register again. We look forward to providing you an informative event!
Pharmaceutical and MedTech industries were recently influenced by more stringent regulatory measures of US legislator. In addition, more and more pharmaceutical companies are looking to onshore the IP which was previously in tax-favorable locations. Lastly, the OECD initiatives on Pillar I and II might change the taxation of this industry dramatically. This has put a global value chain of these companies under pressure.
To share best practice advice on this topic, TPA Global organizes a webinar on Tax and Pharma with TPA Global experts – Yariv Ben Dov and Maria Grigoryeva.
In this webinar, we’ll cover:
• Leading operating models in the pharmaceutical industry
• Why certain structures do not work anymore;
• Offshoring versus reshoring impact on global value chains;
• Value assessment for HealthTech companies;
• Practical tips for FY2020 documentation given Covid-19 impact on the pharmaceutical industry
• Yariv Ben Dov, TPA Global Member
• Maria Grigoryeva, TPA Global, Head of Global Sales