Nowadays MNE’s generate more and more data. This data forms, among others, the basis for Tax filings and Tax compliance. IT infrastructures tend to get more complex and data is generated and stored on multiple platforms. This makes it challenging for MNE’s to deliver the requested tax information. Numerous resources are occupied with collecting and transforming data, therefore leaving little time for Control.
To be and to remain tax compliant, MNE’s need to deliver tax related information in an automated and cost-, resource- and time-efficient manner. Data Analytics on Tax provides insight and creates value as part of tax/ internal control framework.
With this objective in mind, TPA Global invites you to an informative webinar where we will discuss the practical aspects and experience on the following topics:
- The WHY on Tax & Data Analytics;
- The HOW of Data Analytics;
- Best practices for Data Architecture;
- The journey towards compliance;
- Tax skills and functions;
- Examples of possible solutions.
- Steef Huibregtse, TPA Global
- Robert de Vries, Ex Nihilo
- Stephen Curtis, Cross Border Analytics, Inc
- Geoff Peck, PawPaw Taxology