Tax workflows are becoming more and more burdensome due to multiple deadlines and complex requirements. Meanwhile, CFOs are pushing tax departments to cut costs and automate “routine” compliance tasks. With so much external and internal pressure, tax teams are wondering: ‘What should really be done to automate tax workflows?
It becomes a necessity for corporations to pave their way towards digitalization. In order to deliver digital that works, you need to focus not only in the right software and process, but also to select and train the right people.
With this objective in mind, TPA Global invites you to an informative webinar where we will discuss the practical aspects and experience on the following topics:
- The WHY on Tax + Technology;
- Tax + Technology plan;
- Best practices for Data Architecture;
- Examples of implementing technologies into tax workflows;
- How to manage a transformation;
- The way towards digitalization.
- Steef Huibregtse, CEO at TPA Global
- Geoff Peck, PawPaw Taxology
- Emily Dobbie, Head of Tax Technology at TPA Global